Meet Ron Rennick Jr.
Known for professionalism, attentiveness, and thorough follow-up in working with clients. Focusing on the needs of lifelong clients.
Representing buyers and sellers through conventional means and selling real estate through the increasingly viable auction method of marketing real estate. Aside from a multitude of yearly MLS-type traditional sales, our company typically conducts over 100 real estate auctions yearly across Florida.
- Swiftly earned designation as Multi-Million Dollar Producer.
- 2019-2020 and 2001-2002 Vice President Realtor Association of Indian River.
- Inducted in Realtor Association Honor Society.
- Former Chairman of MLS and of Community Service Committees of Realtor Association.
- Harvard Business School alumnus and Alumni Board Member Emeritus where he also served on that board’s Executive Committee.
- Cum laude graduate Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC – B.S. Business with concentrations in Marketing and Finance.
- International Business studies in Madrid, Spain through George Washington University. M.B.A.
- Coursework at Loyola University School of Business, Chicago, IL, and at the University of Toronto.
Local: St. Edward’s School alumnus and member of the Board of Trustees.
McKee Gardens Gatekeeper.
Before joining the family’s over twenty-year-old firm, Ron had a corporate background in sales and marketing for a publicly-traded Canadian corporation and was based first in Montreal and then in Chicago.
Commercial – investment and Residential – waterfront/luxury
English and Spanish
Real Estate Brokerage
Experienced Real Estate professionals powering your next transaction.
Real Estate Auctions
A cost-effective, accelerated method to buy and sell a property.
Build your collection of art, antiques, jewelry, collectibles, and special treasures.